# ABOUT LIES AND YOU … I AM MasterMind

# ABOUT LIES AND YOU … I AM MasterMind
# ABOUT LIES AND YOU … I AM MasterMind

Have you heard a convoluted logic … the mind is so creepy a tool that it will take you for a jolly good ride. Truths belong to God and lies belong to the devil.

But if everything is God material then the lies of the devil become his truth .. and in return yours …. so how do you tackle that ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Its a big question … for most in the world are fools. I have been writing on the same subject for the last 4 years and when most do not take action .. its clear as crystal that the devil / god that controls your mind will do its best to keep you dumb so that all the problems it suffered in its last life .. can safely be handed over to the next generation. And there are fools who think re-incarnation is not possible. There are fools who believe that illnesses are caused by viruses and bacteria but those fools do not know that they as energy have to turn a part of their energy into a virus or bacteria and punish themselves through it. Did you even have the vaguest clue that such things are possible. The devil is a lazy bum …. do you think it has the inclination to share any of the secrets of bad with you. And even if he did .. you would think they are truths and think to yourself that this is the best that life has to offer …. for you follow the devil .. not some of the time as it was thought earlier … but most of the time .. why because what the devil does not own is the scruples to be kind or good to another. This is what you do to the God potential within you .. it has been beaten to a pulp … squashed out of shape to become what you required it to be. What can it possibly give you in the name of goodness ?????????????

Now when you make the choice to be an atheist or any other name you choose to give yourself .. its fine .. just be ready to accept all that comes with the territory. You will think you are a god having a different experience .. but a different experience does not and will not give the same results as goodness. Mostly god the alchemist will flip your energy into nothingness .. wipe the slate clean and give you another chance. Or if things are not that bad for you .. then maybe you will be gifted an illness or dis .. ease .. it will occupy all your time and resources on this earth. This is a true picture .. deny it if you will …. it is called suffering. God’s knowledge does not cause suffering .. but the devil spirit does it with such ease that I was shocked, hurt and felt stung. They hold no feelings but their own and want to offload them on mankind as many as possible. Just don’t believe that the devil is apart from you .. it is inbuilt into your psyche and beating it black and blue should be your only job in this life. First complete this task and you will be able to live in peace. The only 2 things that control life is death and poverty .. control them yourself and you have controlled your life. Make it a personal effort for your life … for the way we have been made .. this job has to be done by the self …. for the self .

So it is your choice to be a lowly creature of this earth .. but the portals of the mind in its higher balance will forever remain closed to you. I worked in peace with my mind .. all that was serene .. beautiful … good came to me through my own mind. I refuse to teach anymore to minds trying to test my patience and say … go your own way … my ways are all ways … but you question yours … whither is it leading you … if the blogs and sites on wordpress are any clue … I do feel very very sorry. I truly have nothing more to share … for my knowledge of me comes from i-cloud and it is not compatible with the outdated computers residing in minds on this earth.

You may be lucky too … you may never know that spirit runs your life basically and if that’s fine with you .. then its fine with me .. you must then walk away from this website for I have nothing to give to a closed mind letting its life be run on autopilot. Then whatever befalls you must have to be accepted

http://www.createspace.com/3452539