AURAS – OUR DIVINE LIGHT – 2

https://www.facebook.com/pages/MasterMind-secret-of-Law-of-Attraction/160985913933548

I KNOW WHERE GOD IS !! THE HOLY GRAIL OF KNOWLEDGE.

Posted on  
LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANASECRET OF LAW OF ATTRACTION MASTERMIND BY RODA LANGRANA

THIS KNOWLEDGE IS BEING DECLARED AS BEING PATENTED BY ME AS ITS ORIMAY NOT BE COPIED WITHOUT CREDIT TO ME ITS AUTHOR. THIS KNOWLEDGE IS BARELY 5 MINUTES OLD IN THIS WORLD AT THE TIME OF WRITING I.E. 4 P.M. SUNDAY THE 17TH MARCH 2012.OF COURSE IT GOES WITHOUT SAYING THAT GOD IS EVERYTHING  AND YET MAN HAS BEEN SEARCHING RELENTLESSLY FROM THE TIME MAN STARTED THINKING  UNCLINCHING PROOF OF SOMETHING WITHIN US WHICH WOULD POINT  TO  GOD .. THE CREATOR … WITHIN US.
ONLY EVERYBODY EXPECTS IT TO BE SOMETHING WITHIN US . BUT GOD IS NOT WITHIN US.LET ME EXPLAIN . GOD IS ENERGY  .. WE ALL KNOW THAT AND I FOR ONE HAVE EXPERIENCED HIS ENERGY ENTERING ME AND ME FEELING HEAVY EARLIER AND LATER  EMPTY WHEN THAT HAPPENED – AS IF MY BODY HAD DISSOLVED. AT FIRST I THOUGHT THAT WAS FUNNY AS EVERYBODY CLAIMED TO FEEL HEAVY WHEN THEY EXPERIENCED THE GOD ENERGY. AND GOD SPOKE TO ME THEN AND THERE . THE ANSWER CAME TO ME IN A FLASH THIS AFTERNOON FOR AS I BEGAN TO WRITE AN ARTICLE FOR MY COMMUNITY MAGAZINE FROM THE METAPHYSICAL KNOWLEDGE IN MY ZOROASTRIAN RELIGION  ON THE SUBJECT OF AURAS .. GOD SPOKE TO ME.IT IS MAGICAL  AMAZING . TRULY SO SIMPLE THAT POSSIBLY NOBODY THOUGHT OF IT BEFORE  JUST LISTEN TO THIS  IT WILL BLOW YOU AWAY AS IT COMES TOGETHER MUCH BETTER THAN THE GOD PARTICLE ..  HIGGS BOSON. FOR GOD SHARED THIS WITH ME PERSONALLY THROUGH MY MIND.
YOUR AURA IS THE ELECTRO-MAGNETIC FIELD SURROUNDING YOUR BODY.. IT IS EGG SHAPED AND IS THE SPIRITUAL PART ATTACHED TO OUR BODY DURING OUR ENTIRE LIFE-TIME. PUT SIMPLY YOUR AURA IS GOD.

WE ARE ALL AWARE THAT GOD IS ENERGY AND ELECTRICITY IS THE CONDUIT OF ENERGY. WE ARE ALSO AWARE THAT OUR CELLS ARE CONSTANTLY FLOATING AND OUR BODIES THAT WE PERCEIVE AS SOLID  IS BECAUSE OF ONE REASON AND ONE REASON ONLY. OUR CELLS AND EVERYTHING ABOUT US IS HELD TOGETHER AS FORM THROWN INTO SHAPE BY GOD AND HELD WITHIN HIS ELECTRO-MAGNETIC ENERGY FIELD  THE AURA  WHICH IS OUTSIDE OUR BODIES.

AS I BEGAN TO UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE  THE REASON WHY I FELT EMPTY BECAME INSTANTLY CLEAR .. MY ENERGY CAME WITHIN ME  I BECAME FREE OF MY AURA COVERING . I HAD CHANGED FORM  I WAS NOW GOD. THIS IS SO PROFOUND THAT I AM SPEECHLESS. I …  RODA LANGRANA .. AN ORDINARY MORTAL WITHOUT ANY SCIENTIFIC EDUCATION .. HAS BEEN HANDED THIS SECRET  NOT ALL THE HIGHLY EDUCATED SCIENTISTS OF THE WORLD.

THIS IS WHY NOBODY HAS FOUND WHERE GOD IS IN US. IN FACT IT IS THE OTHER WAY AROUND . OUR BODIES ARE THROWN INTO SHAPE WITH THE ENERGY OF YOUR AURA ….. THIS IS YOUR LIFE FORCE.
AS AN INFINTESIMAL PART OF OUR CREATOR AHURA MAZDA … WE POSSESS A BIT OF HIS SPLENDOUR (RAE) AND GLORY (HALO). IN FACT THE WORD AURA COMES FROM  AHURA  … OR DIVINE LIGHT.

YOUR AURA IS UNIQUE  IT EXPRESSES A MOMENT BY MOMENT ENERGY REFLECTION OF WHAT YOU ARE .. NO MORE .. NO LESS. IT IS MADE UP OF WAVES OF DYNAMIC ENERGY THAT HAVE BEAUTY OF COLOUR AND MOVEMENT .. AND FLOW. EVERY THOUGHT, FEELING OR EMOTION THAT YOU HAVE IS RECORDED IN AN EVER CHANGING PATTERN THAT SURROUNDS YOU. IT IS SO POWERFUL THAT PEOPLE REACT TO IT. http://www.createspace.com/3452539
In the most simple scientific terms .. the aura is the electro-magnetic field surrounding the human body. It is the spiritual part always remaining attached to our body during our life-time. Religious texts point out that the human aura has its source in Ahura Mazda Himself .. who is described radiant and glorious.

While writing this the thought just occurred to me that we did not have this God radiance to be able to look up to as inspiration  we would all do ourselves in  for at one level we have this hidden knowledge of ourselves as being powerful .. and yet we have not as yet honed this power enough to be able to use it effectively. But I do believe that this is the past I am talking of  for I am witness to many many changes experienced by people all around the world .. for I am well read  i.e. I do read what others write on spirituality from all over the world.

The study of physics, mathematics is devoid of any charm  they are cold subjects considered dry as dust by those who do not understand them and yet if you were to ask a scientist hooked onto them  distinguished men and women such as .. Penrose have conjectured that the way mathematicians make discoveries and communicate mathematical results to each other offers evidence of a Platonic realm, or Mindscape : I imagine that whenever the mind perceives a mathematical idea it makes contact with Plato’s world of mathematical concepts . When one sees a mathematical truth one’s consciousness breaks through into the world of ideas, and makes direct contact with it .   When mathematicians communicate, this is made possible by each one having a direct route to truth, the consciousness of each being in a position to perceive mathematical truths directly, through this process of seeing…. wrote Paul Davies in his book … The Mind of God.
The above is a scientific explanation of how it is possible for a person like me spiritually connected to God and having conversations with him 24/7 . is able to receive answers directly from God. In fact it is so very easy  this is the message I am sharing with the world that God shared with me when I first wrote MasterMind. MasterMind truly connects you directly to God . and to allow you to believe that I am speaking the truth .. He in his magnanimity towards me for my sincere work in bringing the book in front of so many people for them to benefit and learn from.  He shared with me the knowledge of His presence. our Aura  which though is outside us has the capacity to enter us when God chooses to do so.
This was God’s way to telling you all . that He ratifies my MasterMind  .. for He chose me to share the knowledge of his presence … something mankind has been searching for  from time immemorial . nobody received the TRUTH .. but I did. I am blessed for certainly I shall go down in history as the one whom He blessed with the knowledge of His presence in our lives.

AURAS …  OUR DIVINE LIGHT  …  2
Posted on   March 26, 2013
MY MIRACLE BEGAN AS A RESEARCH INTO THE WRITING OF AN ARTICLE ON AURAS FOR MY COMMUNITY’S MAGAZINE OF WHICH I AM ITS SOLE EDITOR. THIS WAS THE ARTICLE I WROTE.
My Miracle from God
Everything we see in our world is created by  God  but we are the only advanced species on this planet … a result of evolution as may be .. the creator leaving  traces of itself in us. I use the word it to explain the duality of gender. The real story is left to antiquity .. for everything is then based on conjecture  someone trying to piece together the puzzle of life . always arriving at different answers  though some may be common. The angels (spirits of the dead) were trying to guide me to accepting myself as God  and I actually thought they were misguiding me .. trying to give me a big ego  so that I may stumble and fall and make a laughing stock of myself  … for as an intelligent human being I could understand  pride of mind.
What I came face to face with is an energy …. spiritual energy …. complete goodness …. powerful in equal measure as to its powers  of creation and destruction . just in its usage of itself too  playing favourites with me …. as it gave of itself unstintingly .through my ability to make correct choices. God moves as energy waves for it is spirit …. I may find him in me everytime I am peaceful and good … every morning definitely and we converse …. it understands everything … not what we are led to believe for the minute a negative though is about to enter my mind … by mistake by me …. it leaves my body in a millisecond … it will not stay within me when I am not love … his perfection .. for my perfection is our common meeting ground.  I am not afraid of this energy … I feel it is me as some level .. understand the string theory of mankind.
Its sheer presence was one that inspired trust in me  a lot of love too .. for I truly believe it needs our love to be able to do its work. The messages shared with me were .. love gives and gives till it hurts . but why must love hurt  should that attitude not be changed .. to take us to another level of growth spiritually. God is in a manner of speaking created when a man and a woman learn to live in total harmony  bringing into their life all the attributes of God. beginning with love and ending in forgiveness and every other flavour of life in between. Then God does come alive in this world  otherwise there are simply good men and good women then not so good men and not so good women .. for all of us are aware that being God means a synergy  of both man and woman being one in themselves. This is one level of knowledge.
And yet man has been searching relentlessly from the time that man started thinking  unclinching proof of something within us which would point to God  our Creator .. within us .. like the Higgs-Boson particle. Everybody expects the creator to be present somewhere within us  but it is not within us. I was doing a little research for an article to write in this issue. I flipped open this big book that I have on the schnoom (esoteric .. also referred to as spiritual magic) knowledge and it opened to auras. As it was a big article I took the book out into the garden to sit and read. I was skipping through the article .. relaxed and really not focussing thinking it would be too time consuming to condense it into something understood by everyday man.  I was looking around randomly .. and my eyes fell on the newspaper on the chair beside me. The word Higgs-Boson caught my eye and there was apparently another particle being discovered. I often question my mind (we have the capacity to open up knowledge through our mind .. but I’m not telling how …  I will charge to share this) and seek direct answers from God and just then too I innocently queried Him. I told him how much I wanted to be famous ..  unquestioningly so  and maybe if He told me the truth of where He could be found .. then I would share the knowledge with the world  and the world would have to accept it as the truth for all knowledge hitherto unknown opened itself up to man through a sharing of it by God. All scientists including Einstein have claimed to have received a helping hand from God.
Instantly I felt a huge vibration and in a flash Ahura Mazda gave me the answer. I had barely finished thinking the thought  my mind was still hazy and in a dream-like place, but I sat bolt upright as the answer flowed into me. It said look at the book you hold in your hand in it is the answer  I am your aura .. I do not exist in your body . but around it. And it all made perfect sense to me .. for our aura is the electro-magnetic field surrounding the body. It is egg-shaped and is the spiritual part attached to our body during our entire life-time. Put simply our aura is God  our life-force.
Its magical …  amazing … truly so simple .. visible to those who seek its knowledge  and understood by those who take the time to study it. We are all aware that God is pure energy and electricity is one conduit of energy. Do you know that your body as you understand it i.e. solid .. is really a mass of floating cells .. thrown into shape and visible to you as solid simply because it is cradled in the aural magnetic energy field of God from the outside. So do ask this question .. why does God need to do that  your cells are free flowing .. an energy too like God. The answer is simple too  we are spirits .. wholly and completely .. but not yet complete spirit .. so there is something needed to shape us into the human form that we see ourselves in. This is where the aura comes into its own .. for it is what keeps you together. You are in an embrionotic stage and most people don’t even have a clue as to who or what they really are. You … that is the knowledge you hold within you as in your mind  is different from another spiritual beings … so it is separated through the aura . until its knowledge base is congruent with God’s .. then it is merged with spirit.
So your whole reason for being in this state is to learn  and when you don’t want to learn God’s ways . you cause God suffering . so those who are suffering …. understand the reason why you do. Now that you know  the choice is yours.
Today .. my angels shared another reason why God .. creator energy is held outside the body .. one which will make total sense to scientists …. electricity and water .. don’t make bedfellows .. i.e. exist together. Our bodies are 9 % water … electro-magnetic fields can get cut off by water .. hence the creator can and may only exist outside of this water body of spirit.
As spirit I can and have all I want  it is mine … when my desire is to teach and guide  for it comes wrapped up in the gift of mind  knowledge  one gift that separates me as God from . man (non-believers  sad to say .. their learning curve in evolution will be longer. They must keep taking birth as individuals who can do nothing for themselves for they keep themselves away from their own power through the bad choices they make for their lives) .
The above knowledge is for mankind . to know and understand that it was a gift of a miracle to me .. to prove to all that God is behind my book 100%.
My power as an awakened spiritual being has been clearly seen by me when I was successful in throwing my angels within me into shape or form of my own choosing i.e. all the birds and animals around my home through whom God first communicated with me showing me my powers.
As an infinitesimal part of our Creator Ahura Mazda .. we possess a bit of his splendour (Rae) and Glory (Halo). In fact the word aura comes from  Ahura or divine light. Your aura is unique .. it expresses a moment by moment energy reflection of what you are .. no more .. no less. It is made up of waves of dynamic energy that have beauty of colour, movement and and flow. Every thought, feeling or emotion that you have is recorded in an ever changing pattern that surrounds you. It is so powerful that people are known to react to it.
As our Mazdayasni religion was one of the first in this world  there is so much raw knowledge capable of taking us into another dimension of existence. Most people view the earth through the holography of the 3rd dimension whereas superior beings are now talking of an existing 5th dimension. Our schnoom knowledge is our birthright and while many may not have heard or understood it much earlier .. it is now time to do a little tucking of the same into our brain cells .. to open up a more powerful world for yourself .. where your every request comes flowing into your life as a gift.
Picture yourself at the Mad Hatter and the March Hare’s tea party  where every empty cup .. only ever required a refilling .. an end and a new beginning .. synchronistically together always  …. just a different way of thinking.
I am always humbled that Ahura Mazda creates opportunities for me to be able to share his knowledge with people around me  it is his generosity to always share with those that seek Him. He is saying .. come into me (knowledge)  I am the world and everything in it.
http://www.createspace.com/3452539